03 December 2011

Pure Exhaustion

Whew! That's the sound that came out of me when I finally sat on my couch at 8:22 this evening. I don't have many days on the go so today definitely took the wind out of my sails. My day went a little something like this:

7:45 am - Wake up to Carter's calls to come get him out of the crib
8:20 am - Shower
9:20 am - Leave the house for sorority meeting
12: 35 pm - Leave sorority meeting and head home
1:05 pm - Arrive home, hug and kiss husband, take two advil for killer headache, and take a 30 minute nap while Carter is still napping
1:45 pm - Take Carter out of crib and get him dressed
2:00 pm - Feed Carter lunch
2:20 pm - Head upstairs to brush Carter's teeth and wash his face
2:25 pm - Put gifts for birthday party in gift bags and sign cards
2:40 pm - Pull out of driveway headed to 1st birthday party
3:05pm - Arrive at 1st birthday party, play on gymnastics apparatus, eat snacks/cake, sing happy birthday
4:45 pm - Leave 1st birthday party to go to 2nd birthday party
5:00 pm - Stop at Kmart to buy gift for 2nd birthday party
5:35 pm - Arrive at Chuck E. Cheese for 2nd birthday party, more playing and eating
7:30 pm - Leave 2nd birthday party and head home
8:00 pm - Arrive home, change Carter into pjs and put him to bed
8:22 pm - Crash on couch and open my laptop

Now that was a full day but we had a lot of fun. I have a feeling more of my days will look like this as my little social butterfly continues to grow. I better stock up on some protein smoothies and vitamin C to keep my energy up.

No comments:

Post a Comment