11 January 2012

A Star Is Born

The weather has been unseasonably warm in Indiana this Winter. So much so that I'm not longing to be back in Los Angeles again. Yesterday it reached a high of 54 degrees so Carter and I took the opportunity to get in some play time at the park. When we got there I noticed there was a camera crew filming but thought nothing of it and lifted Carter up into the baby swing. Next thing I know, the camera is filming the kids on the swings. The lawyer in me (and LA in me) questioned what they were filming because I may not authorize the use of my child's image. Turns out it was Indy Channel 13 News and they were doing a story on the warm weather. When the reporter asked if I would mind answering a few questions, I quickly answered "sure, I don't mind." So, there was a great shot of me pushing Carter on the swing saying how much I love this warm on the 5:30 pm news last night. In Indiana only a few months and I'm already starting to break into the spotlight. It felt so natural. :-) Jimmy said it looked like I was trying to steal the show. What can I say...the camera loves me. The video clip is below. The sound may not be great because I recorded it on my phone from the tv. I hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment