17 February 2012

The Best Date Night...Ever

I spent my Friday night on a date that most would dream of. We enjoyed an early dinner in a quaint neighborhood seafood restaurant. We managed to score a corner booth where we had plenty of room to spread out but the opportunity to sit close if desired. I ordered a ceasar salad and pecan-crusted trout and he ordered fish and chips. He even drew me a colorful picture while we waited for our food to come. Showing his softer side, once our food arrived he allowed me to feed him a few bites and shared some of his french fries (a man really likes you when he shares his french fries). Our energy must have been infectious because even the waitress commented on how cute of a couple we were. We were having such a good time that we decided to order dessert and enjoy each other's company a bit longer. We ordered the caramel apple cobbler which was so good we were fighting over it (literally...I had to throw a couple of elbows). Feeling satisfied after a good meal, we paid the bill and headed out to the car. But before we left, he gave me the sweetest kiss on the cheek, solidifying that we have something special. I'm looking forward to many more dates like this one. We even snapped a few candid photos.


1 comment: