14 February 2012

My Favorite Whitney Houston Songs

I figured I would put together a list of my favorite Whitney Houston songs since I have been watching her videos and listening to her music nonstop for the last 24 hours. There is no intricate criteria to this list-except what is most pleasing to my ears and any nostalgia I have connected to the songs. Thus, it is completely subjective. Make no mistake, I LOVE more of her songs than this list can hold but I wanted to narrow it down. Otherwise, I could just list the songs I don't particularly care for because that list is not that long. You will notice, however, my affinity for ballads over up-tempo songs. Here it goes:

Top 10 Favorites



1.  I Have Nothing, The Bodyguard Soundtrack (1992)
2.  Greatest Love of All, Whitney Houston (1985) 
3.  You Give Good Love, Whitney Houston (1985) 
4.  All The Man That I Need, I’m Your Baby Tonight (1990) 
5.  I Will Always Love You, The Bodyguard Soundtrack (1992)
6.  Saving All My Love For You, Whitney Houston (1985)
7.  One Moment in Time (Recorded for 1988 Summer Olympics in Seoul, Korea)
8.  How Will I Know, Whitney Houston (1985)
9.  I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me), Whitney (1987)
10. Heartbreak Hotel, My Love Is Your Love (1998)

Honorable Mention

Miracle, I’m Your Baby Tonight (1990) 
I’m Your Baby Tonight, I’m Your Baby Tonight (1990) 
It’s Not Right But It’s Ok, My Love Is Your Love (1998)
I Believe In You and Me, The Preacher's Wife Soundtrack (1996)

What are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment