11 February 2015

Randomness: 30 Day Clothing Challenge

I've decided to challenge myself to a 30 day clothing challenge. (Apparently, I have way too much time on my hands.) I'm tired of wearing the same three outfits every week and using the excuse that since I'm not going anywhere but to the grocery store or to Carter's school it's ok to stay in workout clothes all day or throw on whichever pair of jeans devoid of Savannah's spit up.

Darn it! I'm turning over a new leaf. For the next 30 days I vow not to repeat a single item of clothing (undergarments and workout clothes not included). I have so many clothes in my closet literally collecting dust and it's time to brush the shoulders off and share them with the world.

Disclaimer: I do not purport to have an amazing sense of style so even though I will be wearing different clothing it may not necessarily be stylish clothing. After all, there's probably a reason I haven't worn certain things for years.

I am going to post my outfits each day; mostly to hold myself accountable.

Here goes my outfit for Day 1:



No comments:

Post a Comment